< Select another event >
the Luge - Be ready for Speed”
SPONSORED BY THE PROVINCIAL HEARING
9:30 – Practice Play
– Mystery Board to enjoy for points.
12:30 – Club Championship Stratified Open Pairs.
Special treats from “The Provincial Hearing Clinic”
and a special offer. What
would you wear if you were to ride the Luge?
7:00 – INDIVIDUAL Game – Another chance Beat the Manager.
You can win points for your team, have some fun and maybe even win a FREE PLAY!!
Daily Recap: Day 5 - Luge Sledding
Team standings at the end of day 4 has Mukmuk regaining the lead:
Mukmuk - 7,608
Quatchi - 6,681
Miga - 6,646
Sumi - 6,111
Friday afternoon was interesting to say the least!! The event was the Luge
- cheers to Kristie Misener for wearing the spandex (she is one of few that can do it justice) we had issues with Terry in his!!
- Mary Goodman (Mukmuk) had her eye covers with with HELP stamped across and the phone number of her next of kin.
- Of course Gloria Marshall (Sumi) wore her black scarf as she felt it best to be in morning for all her friends that attempted the Luge.
- Another point getter for originality goes to Evelyn Campbell (another Mukmuk) who is still recovering from he ski accident just brought her Bible.
- Bill and Ruth brought Mukmuk teddy bears in the Luge gear -- all this making extra points for Mukmuk.
- Many others donned their racing gear, wore helmets and had ear protectors to earn their teams extra points.
- As for the Beat the Manager Game - well was that an interesting evening of Bridge or not!!! Unfortunately I was Number 11 and the winner was Bill Halliday.
- the 10 free plays given out were appreciated by the recipients. Results on the the web page.
Don't forget Saturday is the Pro/Am Team game and points can change easily.
< Return to 12th Anniversary Start Page >
|Day 1 - MONDAY||Day 2 - TUESDAY|
|Day 3 - WEDNESDAY||Day 4 - THURSDAY|
|Day 5 - FRIDAY||Day 6 - SATURDAY|
|Day 7 - SUNDAY|